- Chemical Engineering
- Catalytic Materials for Solar Fuels and Chemicals
- Catalytic Pyrolysis of Cellulosic Biomass into Fuels
- Catalytic Conversion of Natural Gas-Derived Light Alkanes into Alkenes
- Control of Catalyst Deactivation
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Metals
- Merritt, J., Marimuthu, A., Pietz, M., Richey, R., Sullivan, K., Kjell, D. “Mitigating the risk of co-precipitation of pinacol from telescoped Miyaura borylation and Suzuki couplings utilizing boron pinacol esters: Use of modeling for process design” Organic Process Research & Development, 2016, 20, 178-188.
- Linic, S., Christopher, P., Xin, H., Marimuthu, A. “Catalytic and photocatalytic transformations on metal nanoparticles with targeted geometric and plasmonic properties”, Accounts of Chemical Research, 2013, 46, 1890-1899.
- Marimuthu, A., Zhang, J., Linic, S. “Tuning selectivity in propylene epoxidation by plasmon mediated photo-switching of Cu oxidation state”, Science, 2013, 339, 1590-1593.
- Christopher, P., Xin, H., Marimuthu, A., Linic, S. “Singular characteristics and unique chemical bond activation mechanisms of photocatalytic reactions on plasmonic nanostructures”, Nature Materials, 2012, 11, 1044-1050.
- Marimuthu, A., Christopher, P., Linic, S. “Design of plasmonic platforms for selective molecular sensing based on surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2012, 116, 9824-9829.